Auction Information
Auctioneer Kenneth Smithey Auctioneer 336-344-8400
Auction Date Nov 10 Auction
Location
1107 TRINITY STREET
THOMASVILLE , NC
Time 04:00PM
Auctioneer's Other ListingsE-mail AuctioneerAuctioneer's Web Site
Auction Listing
AuctionZip Auctioneer ID# 5204

I WILL BE ASSITING ELLIS AUCTION THIS SATURDAY AFTERNOON!

PLEASE CHECK www.ellisauctioncompany.com FOR MORE INFORMATION.

 

MILITARIA & COLLECTIBLES AUCTION!

**Please note the date change!**
Saturday, Nov. 10th at 4:00 p.m.
Catalogue is presently being built! Please check back for updates!

1107 Trinity Rd., Thomasville, NC

Partial Listing: 

TERMS and CONDITIONS All sales are subject to the terms and conditions of sale. Bidding is available by live in-house bidding, absentee, internet, and telephone. There is an 5% buyer's premium in house, and live internet bidding is available on AuctionZip with a 12% buyer's premium (AuctionZip charges a premium of 3% which makes total online premium 15%). All sales made to residents of North Carolina will be subject to a 6.75% sales tax. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw a lot for any reason he deems appropriate, including any lots that may have a reserve.

Absentee and Telephone Bids: Arrangements for absentee or phone bidding should be made by calling Ellis Auction by 5:00 pm the day prior to sale day. No additional phone bids can be accepted on the day of the auction. All absentee bids will be executed in a fair and confidential manner. Ellis Auction is not responsible for failure to execute a bid and is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of failure to execute absentee bids or failed phone reservations.

AuctionZip Online Bidding: Live internet bidding is available during the auction. Current bids on the internet will be executed on your behalf during the auction by www.AuctionZip.com. However, Ellis Auction cannot be held liable for live internet bids that are not sent, received, or executed by the administrator. If you are bidding live, real-time on-line, please bid quickly because there is a time delay in receiving these live bids.

Payment: All items purchased in person must be paid for on sale day by cash, approved check, Visa, or MasterCard. A 3% transaction fee will be applied to all credit card purchases. All items purchased via absentee or phone bid must be paid for within 48 hours of sent invoice. For items purchased through AuctionZip, Ellis Auction will contact and send an invoice to all winning bidders via e-mail at the completion of the auction. If paying by check, Ellis Auction reserves the right to hold the item(s) until the check has cleared. Payment can be made by cash, approved certified funds, Visa, and MasterCard.

Ownership: Item ownership is conveyed immediately following the fall of the auctioneer's hammer. While we try to handle and store all items with great care, Ellis Auction will have no liability for any loss or damage to an item after the hammer has fallen.

Packing and Shipping: Ellis Auction may or may not ship your item, depending on the size. If you have purchased a large or especially fragile item, packing and shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Ellis Auction will provide the information necessary for professional packing and shipping arrangements to be made. Ellis Auction will have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items.

Loading: Loading purchased items is the responsibility of the buyer. Ellis Auction can assist with loading following the sale, but this is done at the risk and responsibility of the buyer. Arrangements for pick-up for buyers who wish to supply their own labor can be easily scheduled with Ellis Auction. Ellis Auction will have no liability for any damage while providing loading assistance.

Storage: Unless prior arrangements are made, pick-up within 10 working days of the auction is requested, or a $10.00 per day storage fee will be charged.

ELLIS AUCTION COMPANY
Our family serving your family!
NCAL #: 8512, NCAFL# 9307
(336)434-4876 (336)688-7039
www.ellisauctioncompany.com




Auctioneer License Information: 8082

    Auction Listings provided by AuctionZip.com. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.