AuctionZip Forum
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:58 pm
Visit AuctionZip.com for
Live Auctions

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:58 pm 

Has anyone had any issues with the Auctioneer - Rare Treasures?
I won a lot on 23 March 2018 from them. I paid promptly on 24 March 2018 and I have yet to receive my item. I have sent them two messages and have not heard one word from them. I am on the verge of turning them into the BBB and calling my credit card company and reversing the charge. :? :?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:55 pm 

It never ceases to amaze me that people will send an email or two and think that is sufficient contact. Rebecca, do you know for certain that Rare Treasures actually received your emails? (Did you use a "read receipt"?) It is not a wise idea to hit "SEND" and "assume" that your message actually was received.

Please pick up the telephone and CALL them. Hopefully that will take care of your concerns.

Indeed, from the March 23 auction until your April 3 posting is only eleven days including weekends!! I really think you are getting too nervous too soon. For a "typical" auction where around 300 lots are sold, it may take three to four weeks before a winner gets their items. If there were more than 300 lots, add more days!

I don't know how many lots "Rare Treasures" auctioned but I'm guessing it was a couple hundred? It takes time for processing everything after an auction is over, and in my opinion you are not giving them enough time! Each individual item has to be accounted for, sorted as to buyer, and if it is being shipped, has to be wrapped and packed and gotten out to USPS or courier.

I also have no clue how many staff they have working to get items packed and out the door. Usually it is not many.

If you have to pay your CC invoice, and you can't get any satisfaction from Rare Treasures after you have TELEPHONED them and spoken with someone, then indeed call the CC company.