AuctionZip Forum
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Visit AuctionZip.com for
Live Auctions

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:34 pm 

I recently purchased an item from this auction house on-line live. No live feed, just pictures and NO DESCRIPTION... These items have so much water damage they're unusable and not resell-able unless a small fortune is spent in restoration. I feel cheated, the 2 items looked great as a picture on-line. Water damage, broken glass, backing paper so badly water damaged it fell in pieces unwrapping them. Just be aware, they take great pictures for their on-line sales but the items I received are pitiful. I'm disgusted, it's on me and that's fine but "Auctionzip" should ban dealers like this. I didn't spend much so I got off light, I did this as a dry run to check them out. This auction company will never get any more business from yours truly.

Deepseadiver57

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:57 pm 

Sounds to me that auction companies may want to take not of your name also as all you have posted is complaints on 2 sellers you have delt with. I'm not excusing bad service if infact that is what you got but it seems funny that all your doing is complaining about everyone you've delt with and auctioneers do take note of that and may not deal with you if you turn out to complain about everyone.

An ounce of prevention is worth mor than a gallon of regret

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:51 pm 

Bob, I Noticed that Also, More than Likely Didn't Contact The Auctioneer, Didn't Pay the Extra to Have It Insured, Not Saying its Right for Item To Be Damaged, But Asking Questions Before Bidding, Can Sure Save a lot of Headaches Later...So on That Note, Bob, You Can Have This Potential Bidder, I Wouldn't Take a Bid From Him!

http://WWW.JERSEYCOUNTYAUCTIONS.COM