AuctionZip Forum
It is currently Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:49 am
Visit for
Live Auctions

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Monday Night Auction
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 am 

I purchased a little over $200 in items from Auction House.I got a bill for over $700.At first i thought i maybe bought more than i thought.I asked if it would be ok if i hired a delivery service to pick up.They said sure.The trucking service 1st went in Early November to pick up.Upon arrival the Monday Night Auction told the service they were not on pallets.The service then agreed to take the items and Monday Night Auction asked for the paperwork once they saw the items were gong to leave.The service had none on them as they get hired by the service i paid.Monday Night Auction never told or called me to verify it was leaving or it had not.The service i hired then tried again this time Monday Night Auction lucked out due to the mistake of the service i hired(the agent got fired they refunded me so you will see who they were in the paperwork but i am not doing anything as that was almost fair if i was not in so much need of items)THe trucking company they hired was supposed to be told they were be no pallets and must have paperwork.Pallets to me was made very specific as that is how it all started.My agent never told the trucking service they hired them there would be no pallets.The trucking service had paperwork but would not pick up without pallets.I told my agent in multiple emails to make sure the service knew Monday Night Auction would not supply pallets. Monday Night Auction would not supply pallets even though they had them.My agent originally told me that his trucking service would handle themselves i guess not.Monday Night Auctions never called me even after the 2nd time.WE then agreed that they would refund me my money and i or Monday Night would not file a dispute on Auctionzip.Monday Night filed a dispute immediately did not pay me all of my money back and honestly ruined my business and my life even up today.I will be filing another against Auctionzip as they never even verify disputes.I know this due to Monday Night saying well we were not the 1st and the 4 others she named 2 i paid late 1 i did not due to i failed to be able to contact for weeks and when they did weeks later i had no money and the 4th i could not remember as i am disabled with brain damage due to being a 2 time national champion and getting injured over and over.Monday Night had no problem saying that Monday Night straight out lied to me.Monday Night Auction also said she was not paying me the mystery money i sent to her.I say that i had a 2nd order after the 1st attempt to pick up failed i figured i get a few more items.I did.I had congestive heart failure due to multiple reasons in November.I had thought i had fully paid for 2nd order.I could not be sure and still am not due to almost dying a 2nd time as along with brain damage i had a quadruple bypass 3 years ago.When Monday Night said i owed more money for packing fees i assumed it had to be for the 2nd order as i paid for the 1st order already.Monday Night said i did not pay for 2nd order and when i asked about the packing fees Monday Night never would answer me and this was back in January.I had a business i could do with my mental and health problems.I was selling vintage toys and such.It was going awesome until i had all this money tied up for over 3 months .Monday Night ruined my life and stole my money.I want my money back to the penny what ever amount it is.I want the disputes as they wrote one for every single item i ordered which no one ever does usually just the whole order.I am also reporting Auction Zip just not today as am very limited in what i can mentally do in a day.I offered not to report either many times and the only thing Monday Night said was go ahead there was nothing BBB can do.Auctionzip called me once and when i said that she said i think (ok we will add you to the list).Whatever that means.I got picked on my whole childhood and in my adult life i only seem to by companies and more important people than me i guess as you did nothing when Amazon robbed me last year and to think about that is the whole reason i jumped to Ebay had to start buying from auctions instead of Want ads gargage sales.I guess Monday Night maybe has had it done before and it did not matter.I can only try to help other people like me you have to do the rest.Please help.I have all the paperwork but please remind to find and give you a couple times as all this wring kills my brain. (((Auction Zip never responded back and the better business burea did not accept Monday Night Auction reply as it was foolish)))I am not trying to close account 7 months later as my name is stained and auctio zip aloowed it to be.