Accepted Forms of Payment:
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Money Order / Cashiers Check, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa, Wire Transfer
SHIPPING / PICK-UP / STORAGE FEES:
28) On completion of payment TPAG will help coordinate shipping. Please contact TPAG with any questions.
29) If either someone else other than the buyer, or a shipper other than one represented on the invoice, will be picking up auction items, the buyer must inform us in advance so we may release the items. Items for shipment will not be released without an initialed release form or a verbal release by the buyer.
30) Shipments will be insured for the full purchase price unless other coverage is requested by the buyer. Any damage or delivery issues (regardless of any assistance offered by TPAG) are between the buyer and the shipper. Items with gesso surfaces, frames, mirrors, furniture, etc. that exhibit loss/detachment due to normal handling (no obvious signs of neglect or abuse) are exempt from damage claims.
31) If the shipping address is different than the credit card billing address, TPAG will hold shipment for 30 days from the date of payment.
32) TPAG will not alter any catalog descriptions or declare less than the full purchase price on any international customs paper- work. All international customs documents and costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
33) All items must be picked up from our auction facility within 30 days of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made. For items unclaimed after 30 days:
A. Items left at TPAG for more than 30 days will be subject to a storage fee of $50 per item, per month to be paid prior to collection of items.
B. Items left at TPAG over 45 days after the date of sale may, at the sole discretion of TPAG, be re-sold on buyer's behalf. The above costs of storage, plus any other costs directly related to the items and an auctioneer's commission of 30% will be subtracted from the proceeds.
C. Items unsold or unclaimed by 180 days from the date of this agreement will become the sole property of TPAG and may be sold or otherwise disposed of without reporting or liability of any sort to the buyer.
34) The inability to choose an acceptable shipping option is NOT a reason for non-payment of an item's full purchase price.
35) Attention online bidders: Any items won during auction will not be available for pick-up until the second business day after the auction. Please call ahead!
36) Anyone planning to pick up items from TPAG, should call 24 hours in advance to make arrangements.