Buyers must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in Luxurty fine art auctions live auctions. By signing up as a bidder, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions and agree to abide by them.
1. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes the hammer price plus a 20% buyer's premium. Packing, shipping, and insurance are extra and all sales are final.
2. Framing: Most work is sold unframed and the ones that are sold framed are sold "as is". We can do framing for an additional cost. Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about whether or not a piece is framed and/or to receive a framing quote.
2. Shipping & Packing: We will ship all over the world. Buyer pays shipping and we will calculate the shipping price at the end of the sale. If the buyer wins multiple lots, we will combine shipping when possible. All of our boxes are packed in house by a professional packer using the best and safest materials for shipping.
3. Methods of Payments: We accept all major credit cards as well as bank transfer and certified checks. See payment method section for more information. Contact us to make payment arrangements. We reserve the right to refuse certain types of payment.
4. Payment Due: Seller with contact the Buyer within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and must be done by the Buyer no later than 7 days after an invoice is received. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. buyer acknowledge, agree and give Permission to seller to charge the credit card on file if payment is not made within 5 days of invoice dated. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer. Any item that has not been paid within 7 days after the receipt of the notification may be put back on the auction block for sale. Any buyer that does not make payment will automatically be blocked from future auctions and will be filed with a collection agency and the credit bureau.
5. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer. We are not responsible for any technical issues or bids placed "by mistake"
7. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: Luxury fine art auctions reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal. All starting bids and estimates are subject to change before the start and after of the auction.
8. Inquiries: If you have any questions or concerns regarding any lot at auction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you. We want our bidders to have a good experience and feel confident bidding on any item in our auction.
9. Contact: By signing up to bid with us, you consent to allow us to contact you via email about this auction, upcoming auctions, and to discuss any and all purchases.
10. Guarantee and condition Statement: Luxury fine art Auctions acts as an agent for various owners and consignors. It exercises care in describing all items listed
and uses judgment in attributing authorship, but offers no guarantee
regarding authenticity, condition, or description. The items described
in this catalog, which description may be amended by notice or
announcement at sale time, All frames comes free of charge and the frames are as is. All sales are final. We reserve the right to cancel any sale.
11. Online Catalog: All listings, including starting prices with no reserve and high and low estimates, are subject to change until one hour before the auctions start time
We ship in house all over the world. shipping will be included in the invoice