Conditions of Sale
1. Condition of Merchandise - In publishing these auction descriptions, Rossville Auction Services has endeavored to accurately describe all of the items being auctioned. However, all property is sold "As Is - Where Is" with no guarantee as to the age, condition, size, quality, rarity, variety, importance, historical relevance or value of the items being sold. This is not an "On Approval Auction". All sales are final.
2. Disputes - The Auctioneer will make absolute and final judgment as to who is the successful bidder of each and every item in the auction whether it be a live bidder, a phone bidder, an absentee bidder or an Internet bidder. Any and all tie bids automatically go to the live floor bidder with no exceptions. Phone, absentee and Internet bidding is not a perfect science and unforeseen human or technical errors may occur. Rossville Auction Services will not be responsible for any errors that occur with Offsite Bidding. All bids are irrevocable and shall be in accordance with the conditions of the sale and be governed and interpreted by the laws of the state of Indiana. By bidding at the auction, whether in person or by written bid, telephone bid, Internet bid or any other means, the buyer shall be deemed to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Indiana.
3. Winning Notification and Billing - After the final session of this auction, you will receive an email with an invoice of the winning bids. This process normally takes up to 2 days. All final auction results and invoice information will be supplied by Rossville Auction Services.
4. Title - Title to all items shall be passed to the successful bidder once the Auctioneer says "SOLD". The winning bidder shall assume Full Responsibility for the lot purchased once the title has passed with no exceptions.
5. Payment - All accounts are to be settled within 4 days of the completion of the auction either by Money Order, Cashier's Check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. If we do not hear from you within 4 days, we will charge the credit card number you used when you registered for this auction.
6. Buyer's Premium - There will be a 15% buyer's premium added to the winning bid amount for all Internet bids.
7. Tax - There will be a 7% Indiana sales tax added to all purchases unless the winning bidder provides a valid resale number or you have the merchandise shipped out of state.
8. Shipping - All items going to Internet bidders will be handled in house by Rossville Auction Services. Shipping Saint will bill you directly for shipping charges. Once the invoice is paid for shipping charges, your purchase will be shipped out. Multiple lots won can ship together as size allows. The large volume of lots being sold will cause some delays in shipping; please be aware that you may not receive your items for up to 4 weeks after the auction. We will do our best to get your items to you sooner. However, it is not promised and your patience is requested and appreciated at all times. If the winning bidder wishes to pick up their item(s) at Rossville Auction Facility instead of having them shipped, make it known after winning the lot.
9. Grievances - We strive to make our customers happy; however, there are going to be disputes and we would appreciate your cooperation in letting us know what they are as soon as possible so we may attempt to resolve them. Please call us at 765-379-2284.
10. Acceptance of Terms - In bidding on any lot here offered, the bidder indicates complete and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Contact Information - Marcus Shively, Owner/Auctioneer - (765) 379-2284 or email email@example.com
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost: The buyer will be contacted by Shipping Saint to make arrangements for packing and shipping once the buyer has paid RAS for the item(s).