Auction House LLC Terms:
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE: PLEASE READ ALL TERMS BEFORE BIDDING. PLACING A BID CONSTITUTES FULL AND COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
1. All items sold AS IS WHERE IS and all sales are final. All lots are sold with no guarantees of any kind, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information. The Auction House LLC is not responsible for genuineness or authenticity of any lot. Catalog descriptions are provided as a courtesy and are made to the best of our ability. No warranty whatsoever is given by The Auction House LLC. No credits or refunds shall be given. The Auction House LLC has full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot from the sale without giving reason(s).
2. Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he/she is bidding on. If unsure, bidder should inquire or refrain from bidding. If you become the winning bidder, you have entered into a contract and are expected to pay for the item(s).
3. Payment is due the day of sale for in-house bidders. For internet, absentee and phone bidders, payment in full is required within 3 business days of the date of sale. The Auction House LLC will email (to address provided during registration) successful internet bidders an invoice within 48 hours of the end of the auction. If you do not receive an invoice within 48 hours, please contact The Auction House LLC directly at 1-404-334-1150 to confirm email address.
4. All merchandise must be picked up within 7 days of the date of sale. Items left beyond 7 days after the sale are subject to a $5 per item per day fee. Any storage fees accrued must be paid prior to item being picked up. After 90 days, item(s) may be re-sold at The Auction House LLC discretion, without further notice. No refunds or credits will be given.
4a. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. The Auction House LLC assumes no responsibility for the choice of shipper or the handling of the shipping company, regardless of whether or not The Auction House LLC provided the name of the shipping company.
5. All sales are subject to a 8.9% Georgia sales tax unless a valid resale number is provided and proper form completed and submitted to The Auction House LLC prior to payment of invoice or item(s) are shipped out of state by common carrier and bill of lading is provided.
6. A buyers premium of 18% (5% to AuctionZip, 13% to seller) will be applied to all auction purchases, regardless of payment method.
7. The absence of a condition report does not mean the item is free of damage or defects. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to inspect and/or preview all lots prior to auction and/or to request a condition report prior to sale. Items are sold as is where is. If you are unsure of the condition, please refrain from bidding as ALL lots are sold AS IS and by placing a bid in the auction, bidder is accepting item in as sold condition.
8. We accept the following methods as payment for U.S. auction purchases: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover.
9. Absentee, phone and internet bidding are offered as a courtesy and The Auction House LLC accepts no responsibility for a missed bid or withdrawal of any lot for any reason with or without notice.
9a. Notice to internet bidders: Auctioneer has full discretion in the event of a tie bid and will recognize the bid that he/she sees first. Therefore, it is possible for an item to sell to a floor bidder at the exact bid left by an internet bidder. For example, if an internet bidder leaves a bid of $1000, but the auctioneers receives a floor bid for $1000 at the same time the internet bid comes across, the auctioneer may recognize the floor bidder and the item would sell at that bid to the floor bidder if there are no advances.
10. Auction catalog items are described to the best of our ability and knowledge and are subject to change. The Auction House LLC is not responsible for errors of description. Auctioneer reserves the right to make verbal corrections at the time of sale.
11.Upon the fall of the hammer (the auctioneer said sold), the title and responsibility for each item or lot passes to the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer, at his or her sole discretion, will determine the successful bidder or may re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute.
12. Submitting any bid on any item constitutes bidder's acknowledgment and acceptance of all terms and conditions of sale. In the event a bidder refuses to comply with any terms of sale, including failure to pay for any item, The Auction House LLC has the right to pursue all legal remedies available under the laws of the State of Georgia.
• It is the bidder's responsibility to take shipping and handling costs into consideration when bidding on items.
• Some items will not have shipping available and are for pick-up only, these items will be clearly labeled and/or marked in the auction description or title.
• Packaging, Shipping, and Insurance on items will be available to successful bidders. Applicable charges will be applied.
• BIDDERS PRESENT AND TAKING ITEMS AFTER AUCTION - Items paid for must be packed, transported, and/or removed by the purchaser at his/her own risk after the close of the sale. If any employee or agent of The Auction House, LLC shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk and responsibility and expense of the purchaser. The Auction House, LLC shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by the said agent or employee. All items not removed after the close of the sale may be shipped to the purchaser at their expense or may be moved or stored by The Auction House, LLC. Fees, rates, and insurance will be charged accordingly to the purchaser.
• BIDDERS NOT PRESENT OR NEEDING SHIPPING - Shipping and handling charges will be added to the invoice and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Shipping will be based on actual costs via FedEx, FedEx Freight or USPS (best way). Handling and insurance will vary in cost depending on each invoice. All packages must be shipped with insurance. Items will ship seven to fourteen (7-14) business days after payment is received.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS - The Auction House, LLC has the availability to ship to international bidders. By law, The Auction House, LLC cannot and will not declare lesser values for any international purchases and all shipments will include the invoice with purchase totals including the buyer's premium and shipping cost. All international purchasers are responsible for paying all customs and duties on the items.
• LOADING or RIGGING or REMOVAL FEE - Purchasers will be billed for this fee as per the item description or title, these fees are for removing the item from the property and loading in the acceptable transport.
• LARGE SIZE ITEMS - Please inquire about shipping costs. A third-party shipper will be necessary for larger items. Call or email for more information
• If purchased items are not removed or shipping has not been paid for within the pick-up window of the auction, a fee of $5 per business day, per item, will be charged if location allows for storage. Items allowed to be stored and not removed within 5 days of the auction date will be considered Abandoned and can be consigned to a future auction or discarded without additional notice to the purchaser and/or refund. If storage is not allowed the items left after the pick-up window is closed will be considered Abandoned. The Auction House, LLC assumes no responsibility for Abandoned items.
Payment is due the day of sale for in-house bidders. For internet, absentee and phone bidders, payment in full is required within 3 business days of the date of sale. The Auction House LLC will email (to address provided during registration) successful internet bidders an invoice within 48 hours of the end of the auction. If you do not receive an invoice within 48 hours, please contact The Auction House LLC directly at 1-404-334-1150 to confirm email address.