Conditions of Sale
Buyer is to be aware that 20% Buyers Premium fee will be applied at time of purchase.
A buyers premium of 13% of the final hammer bid will be added and the bidding platform buyers premium of 5% (for a total of 18%) and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total price.
Unless the bidder is tax exempt, a 8% sales tax will be added to lots picked up in South Carolina. Bidder is required to provide SC Sales tax id information to the auction house.
We accept credit cards for payment for any US winning online bidders at all sales. We require credit card information to bid. Prompt payment is required, bidder cards may be charged 4 days after an invoice has been sent. Invoices will be emailed after the auction. Buyers can also pay for the items at the scheduled pickup time.
Payments must be made by cash, bank check, paypal or valid Visa or Master Card. Those not known by us must provide a bank authorization guaranteeing their check. We reserve the right to hold items purchased until funds have cleared the bank.
Please contact us regarding payment if you have any questions or concerns.
We will ship items purchased by online, absentee or telephone bidding at the high bidder's request. Most packing, shipping and insurance are handled by Seymour Auctions. To economize we will pack multiple items of similar size and type together if possible. Smalls will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance (Flat rate will be used when appropriate). All large items will be shipped UPS-ground or FedEx with insurance. All items must be insured and a nominal fee of $5-10 per box is added for packaging and handling. For international shipping, please call for a quote. Questions regarding shipping costs, insurance and tracking should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ship within 3 days of payment. Buyers of large freight (i.e. furniture) will be outsourced to your preferred shipper. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the high bidder.
Firearms and Ammo will be sold to US Bidders ONLY. All firearms must be paid for prior to calculating shipping to the winning bidders local FFL dealer.
Firearms must be shipped to your local FFL dealer. Please have their FFL License copy with address with buyer's name, bidder name & number faxed to 843-278-6016 or emailed to email@example.com. No firearms will be shipped to bidders unless it is pre-1898 or a firearm relics license is sent to us. Background checks are processed by Seymour Auctions for local bidders for firearms post-1898.
Pickup is available Monday 10am-5pm at the auction location. Bidders must have a paid receipt to pickup their items or be prepared to pay at pickup time. Please bring help to load items.
We have made every attempt to catalog each item as accurately as possible; however, although we do not believe so, there may be inaccuracies. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. The auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any lot. All goods are exposed for public inspection and, for Internet buyers condition is described in the listings. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect all lots prior to bidding to ensure that the condition is to their satisfaction. If potential buyers are unable to inspect lots in person, our staff will be happy to provide a condition reports on individual lots. These are for guidance only, and all lots will be sold as described. All goods are sold "AS IS" and "WITHOUT RECOURSE". Please ask all questions prior to bidding.
Do not hesitate to call me before the auction if you need more info on the condition.