Conditions of Sale
PAYMENT is due at the end of the auction and becomes overdue 5 business days after you receive your invoice. If you are a winner you will be notified by AuctionZip, Invaluable or our staff immediately after the auction. You will receive an invoice from us within 1-3 business days. It will arrive in your regular email (not the message systems of Invaluable or AuctionZip.) Be sure to check your email SPAM folder if your invoice has not arrived. Bidder cards will be charged 5 days after an invoice has been sent if we have had no contact unless prior arrangements have been made.
We accept Personal Checks, Money Order/Cashier Check, Cash, VISA, MASTERCARD & DISCOVER & will apply an additional 4% surcharge for all credit card payments processed over the phone or in-house.
Payment must be completed within 5 business days after receiving your invoice. If your payment is not received within 5 days of invoicing, we may make the payment for you by charging the credit card you used to register for the auction. Unpaid items are subject to cancellation of sale, re-sale to others and Negative Feedback for the bidder.
Shipping: Redding Auction Service Inc./E-Plus Emmitsburg (3rd Party Shipper) Will facilitate Packing and Shipping. Packing & Shipping costs are an added expense. Redding Auction Service Inc. will facilitate packaging & shipping where feasible, but your items could be moved to a 3rd party shipper. Shipping can take up to 14 Business Days after we receive your payment. All shipping costs have gone up. We do not attempt to make money on shipping but neither do we wish to lose money on shipping, you must take this into consideration when purchasing an item. Both Redding Auction Service & E-Plus Emmitsburg have minimal packing fees per package, but the shipping cost and Insurance is out of our control and will be billed accordingly.
Note: Packing & Shipping fees are an extra charge & will not be included in the invoices.
All items must be removed within 5 business days of payment or, alternative pick-up or shipping arrangements must be made. Items remaining at the auction location longer than 5 business days after payment may incur a storage fee and could be considered abandoned w/payments to be forfeited and the item re-sold.
Note: Items will be sent to the 3rd Party Shipper/Shipping Department in the order they are paid.
Please do not email/message us to ask for shipping costs. We cannot give you a price for various reasons. 1. A 3rd party shipper will most likely be shipping this item if won by an internet bidder 2. Without packaging and weighing the item we do not know the weight or dimensions in order to enter the data for a shipping quote. 3. We do not know the value of the item in order to enter the amount for the insurance of the package. That value of course will be determined when the item is sold.
There is a BUYER'S PREMIUM on each lot purchased via Invaluable/AuctionZip. The Buyer's Premium is 22% (18% w/Cash or Check Discount)
TAXES: 6% Pennsylvania Sales Tax will be charged for items sold/shipped to Pennsylvania addresses. If buyer provides a copy of a valid Pennsylvania resale license, state taxes will not be charged. Buyers from outside of the U.S. may be subject to customs and importation fees levied by their country. Payment of such fees is the responsibility of the buyer and is not a basis for refusing or returning a purchase for refund.
1. All property is SOLD AS IS, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. By bidding on any item, the Bidder shows acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and acknowledges that all inspection, discovery, and due diligence for any lots bid upon have been completed to his/her satisfaction prior to bidding.
3. Items are open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor. Redding Auction Service Inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations, certifications or guarantees. If desired, the Bidder may call our staff at 717-334-6941 if they would like to ask more questions regarding the item. Please be advised that we can only provide condition reports up to 5PM Eastern Time the day before the auction.
4. In no event shall Redding Auction Service Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
5. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor.
6. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction.
7. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the winner.
8. Redding Auction Service Inc. shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen or unheard by the auctioneer.
9. If a High Bid is simultaneously submitted by more than one bidder, whether online, from the live audience or absentee, the auctioneer will determine the winning bid.
10. Redding Auction Service Inc. shall not be held responsible for the consequences of computer or Internet failure.
11. Redding Auction Service Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
12. Redding Auction Service Inc. reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
13. It is the sole responsibility of you as the bidder to satisfy yourself on the age, originality, authenticity, and condition of the lot before bidding by either live-in person, absentee, phone, or internet bidding. Absolutely No Refunds!
14. Any/All announcement made day of sale take precedence over any printed matter.
15. Do not bid if you do not intend to pay for all lots won.
16. TECHNICAL ISSUES: (Online Bidding) In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet. your personal device or any other online auction-related technologies, Redding Auction Service Inc. reserve the right to extend the bidding, reopen the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Redding Auction Service Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software, machinery, et. al. to function properly for any reason.