All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied with no returns. Buyers must have credit card on file to bid. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. All questions should be addressed prior to sale time. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. Thriftiques will try to point out any serious problems with an item but due to the age of an item, wear and usage may not be in the description. Please use photos to judge quality and condition. All sales final.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Thriftiques has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. We want your return business. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. We put up lots of photos to help you judge Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard. and personal check, that must clear before shipping. See payments for all forms of payment.
4. Shipping- Winning bidders are responsible for all shipping and handling fees. We will pack and ship any items that will fit safely into a USPS Priority box and larger items will be taken to professional packers.Your credit card will be charged for purchase and again for the actual postage plus insurance and labor at $15 Per Hour.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card supplied. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime or cell phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between thriftiques and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Johnson co. Iowa
RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The auctioneer will determine the highest bidder. The auctioneer alone has the right to reopen the bidding of an item if deemed necessary due to a dispute. If there is a tie bid between the floor and Internet or absentee bid, the floor takes bid precedence. Thriftiques and its representatives reserve the right to remove those attendees who impede the previews and/or the auction. Title to all merchandise shall pass to the highest bidder at the fall of the auctioneer's hammer. The buyer will then assume all risk and full responsibility of the lot purchased once ownership has changed.
All buyers from Iowa will pay Iowa sales tax of 6% unless a valid Tax Exemption Identification is on file or presented at time of purchase. Items shipped out of Iowa will not pay sales tax. Please present a copy of your Tax Exemption Identification at the sale, or at the time of leaving an absentee or phone bid.
BEFORE THE SALE
Prospective buyers are strongly advised to personally examine any property in which they are interested before the auction takes place. All items can be previewed on line at www.liveauctioneers.com. please use photos to judge condition and quality. all questions on my email at firstname.lastname@example.org will be answered as best we can. When your happy we are happy. Condition reports are usually available on request on lots with a low estimate of $10 and over. All lots are sold AS-IS and without recourse and neither Thriftiques, Inc. nor its consignor(s) makes any warranties or representations, express or implied with respect to such lots. Neither Thriftiques. nor its consignor(s) makes any express or implied warranty or representation of any kind or nature with respect to merchant ability, fitness for purpose, correctness of the catalog or other description of the physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, medium, material, genuineness, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, exhibitions, literature or historical significance of any lot sold. The absence of any reference to the condition of a lot does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. No statement, whether written or oral, and whether made in the catalog, or in supplements to the catalog, an advertisement, a bill of sale, a salesroom posting or announcement, the remarks of an auctioneer, or otherwise, shall be deemed to create any warranty, representation or assumption of liability. Thriftiques. and its consignor(s) make no warranty or representation, express or implied, that the purchaser will acquire any copyright or reproduction rights to any lot sold. Thriftiques. expressly reserves the right to reproduce any image of the lots sold in this catalog.
please call mike to pay and arrange for all shipping at 319 321 0613
We do in house shipping to save you money except for large and awkward items which we will still arrange the shipping for you.or you