Conditions of Sale
3% convenience fee added to all credit card payments.
Buyer's premium of 15% is added to each lot in which you are the high bidder.
Bidding terms of sale:
1. I agree to pay in full the bid amount plus buyer's fee and all applicable state and local taxes, with merchantable funds, in the amount owed, on any item in which I am declared the highest bidder. Terms are cash,or credit card with 3% convenience fee and supplementary no contest contract. If wire transfer is an option by Silver Collector Car Auctions, there is a $50 wire transfer fee and items are released upon receipt of wire transfer.
2. All items are sold "as is" and without guarantees by Silver Collector Car Auctions. In no event shall the Auction Company be responsible for any guarantee.
3. All statements and descriptions by the Auctioneers and auction company are reliable to the best of our knowledge. However, bidders are to examine all items before bidding and only do so upon his or her opinion and examination. You are buying the lot number item as presented at auction.
4. Ownership of an item passes to bidder when Auctioneer declares "sold". At that time, the new owner assumes full responsibility for the item.
5. Should any dispute in a bid arise the auctioneer will use his/her judgement and that decision is final.
6. State and local sales tax is buyer's responsibility with the exception of a licensed reseller that provides a copy of state issued resale permit.
7. A purchaser's failure to comply with all the conditions of the sale entitles Silver Collector Car Auctions and/or the consignor to use other available remedies or courses of legal action to hold the purchaser liable. This may include the following:
A. Cancel the sale and retain as liquid damages all payments made by the purchaser.
B. Re-sell the property to a new purchaser at a private or public sale and in any such event the purchaser shall be liable for deficiency plus any incurred attorney fees or court costs.
C. I agree to grant the right of immediate repossession without notice from Silver Auctions or its agents.
8. Jurisdiction/Venue-Governing Law. Guarantor acknowledges that Silver is a Washington Corporation with its principal place of business in Spokane, Washington. THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, THAT THE STATE COURTS OF WASHINGTON SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY ACTION BROUGHT TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT OR OVER ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION(S) WITH SILVER AND VENUE MAY BE HAD IN THE SPOKANE COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON.
9. In the event of a dispute, all transactions with Silver Collector Car Auctions, Inc. may be combined toward resolving the dispute.
10. If any term, condition, covenant, agreement or provision of this contract or the application thereof to any circumstance shall, to any extent, be held by a court of competent jurisdiction or by any authorized governmental authority to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remainder of the contract shall not be affected by such holding, and the remaining terms, conditions, covenants, agreements, and provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect.
11. Buyer's fee of 15%, will be charged to the buyer of each lot sold.
12. Any item not picked up or with outstanding invoice for shipping or items purchased within 30 days after the close of the auction will be forfeited and no refunds will be issued.
Acceptable Methods of Payment:
Acceptable methods of payment include credit cards or wire transfer. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards and there is an additional 3% convenience fee. No items will be released prior to full payment of the items and the shipping and handling charges.Contact Silver Auctions at 509.844.3338 for company wire instructions if you prefer to wire the payment.
Washington residents are charged 9% sales tax rate, added to your subtotal of your high bid amount + 15% buyer's premium. Licensed resellers are the exception and we require a photocopy of the state-issued resale certificate of exemption.
Shipping and handling fees are calculated with separate invoice. You will receive an email from Shipping Saint post auction requesting your preference to ship or pick up your items and confirming the shipping address. If you select shipping, the shipper will package your items and you will receive an additional email message with the invoice for the shipping and handling charges and payment instructions. Once that invoice is paid, you will receive a message that your items are on the way along with the tracking information.
Condition of Estate Toys:
All lots are sold as pictured. Observe the photos carefully.
Photos will show overall condition along with broken or missing pieces. Size Does Matter! Measurements in length listed for most items. Some are measured in height.