Your message has been sent.
CLOSE
( E-Mail, User ID, or Auctioneer ID )
(Uncheck if using a shared computer)
 
 
 
 
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.

Fantastic Toy Collection

(742 Lots)
by Garner Auctioneers LLC
  • March 31, 2018, 9:00 AM EST Live Auction
  • Carrollton, OH, US
  • Phone: 330-627-5573
  • Email: Garner Auctioneers LLC
  • View description
    Auction Description for Garner Auctioneers LLC: Fantastic Toy Collection

    Conditions of Sale

    Terms for Internet Bidding: Registration: anyone wishing to bid on line at this auction must first sign up and get a bid number. Garner Auctioneers LLC reserves the right to accept or reject the bid of anyone registered or unregistered.
    Terms and Conditions: There is a 12.5% charge for online and Absentee bidding added to the total purchase price. Plus Auction Zip charges 5% so it will be a total of 17.5%. Credit Card Required. Payment by Visa or Mastercard must be approved before bidding.

    Sales Tax: All sales in Ohio is subject to sales tax unless you have a tax exempt and must have that before you
    pay for items.
    Warranty Condition: All items sold " AS-IS," "Where-Is" without any warranties as to usefulness & merchantability. Purchasers call for more pictures or question if any before bidding This is only as a guide
    information and description are believed to be accurate, however, Garner Auctioneers LLC makes no guarantees as to accuracy. No refunds after final hammer drops.
    Shipping Terms: shipping will be paid by buyer and shipped within 4 days of payment, expect for Pedal tractors that are put together, Cars, Go Cart, and anything bigger than a Pedal tractor you must pick them up no shipping provided.
    You Must Call us at 330-627-5573 with your Credit Card information so we can approve you to bid

    Shipping Terms
    Shipping Terms: shipping will be paid by buyer and shipped within a week of payment, expect for Pedal tractors, Cars, Go Cart, and anything bigger than a Pedal tractor you must pick them up no shipping provided.
    Ohio Sales Tax
    Sales Tax: All sales in Ohio is subject to sales tax unless you have a tax exempt and must have that before you
    pay for items.
  • Add to calendar
  • Register to bid
Description: MODEL 610 MELROE INGERSOLL-RAND NEW BOX IS FADED
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: 1 RACING CHAMPIONS CAR, 1 MAJORETTE CAR
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: GEARBOX 1950 REPO 1997 NEW BOX DUSTY
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: 2005 TRACTOR-A-DAY CALENDAR NEW
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: NEWRAY LONGHAULER NIB BOX DUSTY
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: 1/24 SCALE 1 OF 5004 CREW CAB AND ENCLOSED TRAILER NIB
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: 1/16 SCALE L.E. ERTL SOLD EXC. TRACTOR SUPPLY 2002 NIB BOX DIRTY
Current bid: $5 (1 bid)
Description: 1993 OHIO FFA FOUNDATION ERTL USA NIB
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: DUALS WHEELS, ERTL 2003 NIB BOX & TRACTOR DUSTY
Current bid: $5 (1 bid)
Description: 1/32 SCALE WELLY DIE CAST NIB BOX DUSTY
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: AND DOUG HERBERT DIE CAST TRANSPORTER 1/64 SCALE IN BOX
Current bid: $5 (1 bid)
Current bid: $5 (1 bid)
Description: 1/16 SCALE NIB DUSTY MADE IN USA
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: LONGHAULER COLLECTION NEWRAY NIB DUSTY
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
Description: 40TH ANNIVERSARY NIB 1/16 SCALE ERTL
Starting bid: $5 (0 bids)
  1. « Prev
  2. |
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 30
  13. |
  14. Next »