Auction Information
Auctioneer Carder Steuben & Quality Glass Auction 607-425-4444
Auction Date Sep 20 Auction
Location
One Museum Way
Corning Museum of Glass
Corning , NY
Time 07:00PM
Auctioneer's Other ListingsE-mail Auctioneer
View Full Photo Gallery
  • Steuben Selenium Red Wine, 5.75"

    Steuben Selenium Red Wine, 5.75"

  • Stevens and Williams Rose Puff Box

    Stevens and Williams Rose Puff Box

  • Steuben Gold Aurene Decanter w/ cordial

    Steuben Gold Aurene Decanter w/ cordial

Auction Listing
AuctionZip Auctioneer ID# 9859


Upstate Auction Company and the Carder Steuben Club have teamed up to present a quality inaugural auction featuring a large amount of quality Carder Steuben glass.  This auction will also have pieces from other quality manufacturers such as Fry, Tiffany, and Stevens and Williams.  This auction will be held on September 20th at 7 pm in the auditorium of the Corning Museum of Glass.  This will be the premier Steuben Glass auction of the fall.

We accept phone bidding, absentee bidding, live bids and through Hi-Bid for internet bids.  Hi-Bid will be linked as the date of the auction approaches. 

Items purchased by means other than in person will be shipped via the UPS Store in Corning, NY.  They will handle packing, shipping, and your insurance needs.  We do not ship via any other carriers.

Terms of the Sale:

On location and phone/Absentee: Valid Government ID to obtain a bid card and forms of payment are cash, check, and credit card.  Buyers Premium of 18% if using cash, check or wire transfer.  Buyers Premium with credit card payments is 21% do to a 3% surcharge.


Internet:  The guidelines of Hi bid will be followed and a 18% buyer’s premium will be charges with an additional surcharge of 5% for a total of 23%


Please Contact Upstate Auction Company at 607-425-4444 for any questions, inquiries, and bidding.  To consign to future Upstate Auction Company Glass and Antiques auctions please do not hesitate to contact us for upcoming auction dates.





Auctioneer License Information:

    Auction Listings provided by AuctionZip.com. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.