Auction Information
Auctioneer Kaufman Realty & Auctions 888-852-4111
Auction Date Aug 15 Auction
Location
129 N Millborne Rd
Orrville, Oh
Time 04:30PM
Auctioneer's Other ListingsE-mail AuctioneerAuctioneer's Web Site
View Full Photo Gallery
Auction Listing
AuctionZip Auctioneer ID# 3992

Absolute Cunningham Estate Auction

Real Estate & Chattels

Location: 129 N. Millborne Rd. Orrville, OH. 44667… Signs Posted.

Wednesday August 15th, 2018

Chattels 4:30 PM – Real Estate 6:00 PM

 For more info>>>> http://bit.ly/2ICMwo6

1.8 Acres * 4BR Ranch Home * 30 x 100 Shop * Wayne County * East Union Twp. * Southeast Local Schools * Absolute Auction * Household * Glassware * Shop Tools * Antiques 

Open for Inspection: Monday, July 30, 4:00 to 6:00 PM

This 1.8 Acre property located on Milborne Rd. north of East Lincoln Way in Wayne County features a quiet country location with a solid 4 bed-room brick ranch home built in 1967 with a full walkout basement, 2 car attached garage and a 30’ x 100’ detached truck garage/shop. The main floor features a kitchen, living room, Master bedroom with full bath, as well as an additional 2 bedrooms and full bath, office/den area with fireplace. The full walk-out basement is partially finished and has an additional bedroom, bathroom, storage/rec room area and beauty salon area with fireplace. The utilities to the property are well/septic, forced air gas furnace, gas hot water heater and central air. The 30’ x 100’ shop comes with free natural gas from neighboring well, with radiant gas heat.

Real Estate will be sold at 6:00 PM.  R/E Terms: A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price For example, if you bid $100,000. 5% ($5,000) will be added, resulting in a total contract price of $105,000. 10% nonrefundable down payment, balance at closing w/ no financing contingencies. Properties are sold “AS IS”, as an estate this property will be sold with no disclosures. Announcements day of sale take precedence over all previous advertising and statements. Legal: Parcel # 9 N  in East Union Twp., Wayne County and Southeast Local Schools

Household – Glassware – Furniture: Howard Miller Grandfather clock, couches, chairs, end tables, coffee table w/claw feet, bedroom sets, dressers, desk, table & chairs, old piano’s, Frigidaire freezer/refrigerator, freezer, stove, microwave, tv, lots of glassware including some Fenton pieces, Waterford Chrystal, etc. flats of salt & pepper shakers, kitchenware, vintage beauty salon items, salon chairs, razors, hair products etc.

Shop Tools - Lawn & Garden – Misc.: 1972 24ft. Fiberglass Lyman Boat with 200HP Inboard motor w/trailer, lots of misc. shop tools including air compressor, welder, sandblaster, toolbox full of tools, hand-tools, wooden pulleys, rr lantern, planes, baskets, folding chairs, lawn & garden tools, there is still lots to go through possibly selling in two rings so bring a friend.

Chattel Terms: Payment in full day of sale via cash or check with proper state identification.

Lunch Stand

 

KAUFMAN REALTY & AUCTIONS                                                            Sale by the Order of:

866.782.8172 or www.kaufmansale.com                                                       Evelyn Cunningham Estate              

ELI TROYER, REALTOR/AUCTIONEER                                                   Co-Executors:

330.317.9259 or eli@kaufmanrealty.com                                                      Mary Ann Stereff

KEVIN LEHMAN, REALTOR/AUCTIONEER                                           Mark Cunningham

330.601.2339 or kevin@kaufmanrealty.com                                                Wayne County Probate Case #:

                                                                                                                                2018PB-E000295

                                                                                                                                                




Auctioneer License Information: 2003000126

    Auction Listings provided by AuctionZip.com. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.