CLOSE
( E-Mail, User ID, or Auctioneer ID )
(Uncheck if using a shared computer)


Auction Information
Auctioneer MILLS REAL ESTATE & AUCTION GROUP (270) 618-7800
Auction Date May 18 Auction
Location
303 S Bedelia
Scottsville, KY
Time 02:00PM
Auctioneer's Other ListingsE-mail AuctioneerAuctioneer's Web Site
Auction Listing
AuctionZip Auctioneer ID# 10948
    Attached Files    
 (PDF)
2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Home. Great Rental Property or Starter Home.  Walking Distance to the Business District.

Legal Notice- This is a master commissioner's judicial sale ordered by the Allen Circuit Court in civil action no. 18-CI-00107, styled Farmers National Bank v. Marshall McKenzie, et al.  The terms of the sale are that the buyer may pay cash or make a 10% down payment and execute a bond for the remaining 90% due in 30 days with interest at 6% per annum: a qualified surety is required on the bond.  Buyer shall pay the 2018 property taxes.  The amount to be raised by the sale is $22,667.21, plus interest and costs.  The United States of America, Internal Revenue Service has the right of redemption per 28 U.S.C 2410. PVA parcel 1-6-3. Deed book 237, page 365, Allen Co Clerk.

Russell Mills Auctioneer- 270-237-7625



Auctioneer License Information: 00290793

    Auction Listings provided by AuctionZip.com. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.