CLOSE
( E-Mail, User ID, or Auctioneer ID )
(Uncheck if using a shared computer)


Auction Information
Auctioneer United Real Estate Group 816-945-7741
Auction Date May 10 Auction
Location
419 Charlotte Dr
Portsmouth, VA
Time 06:00PM
Auctioneer's Other Listings
View Full Photo Gallery
Auction Listing
AuctionZip Auctioneer ID# 38292

Real Estate & Personal Property Auction

Elizabeth River Waterfront Home

5 BR, 2.5 BA • Dock & Boat Lift • Pool • Boat & More

 

Real Estate On-Site Auction: Thurs, May 10 • 6 PM ET

Location: 419 Charlotte Dr, Portsmouth, VA 23701


https://www.abcole.com/auction/waterfront-portsmouth-home-sale/

 

Online-only Personal Property Auction: Bid Tues, MAY 8 • 12 PM – MAY 15 • 6 PM ET

 

Previews for Real Estate & Contents:  Sat, April 28 10 AM - 2 PM ET & Sat, May 5 • 10 AM - 2 PM ET

 

Real Estate Auction:

• 3,200± sq ft brick home

• 0.95± acre lot

• Dock, boat lift & cement bulkhead

• Spacious living areas for entertainment

• Expansive back yard & wonderful river views

• 18x36 in-ground pool

• Quiet well-established neighborhood

• Located on the western branch of the Elizabeth River

 

Personal Property Auction:

• Boat: 2000 17’ Pro-Line Sport

Center console, new seat upholstery, bait well, fish box, forward    enclosed stowage for anchor & line, two ice chest console seats, under    gunwale rod storage, Bimini top, Nautico VHF radio by Midland, Lowrance Elite 5 Sonar/GPS & Elite 5m GPS &easy access drain plug in bilge

• Trailer: 2000 Loadmaster 

Long tongue for easier launch/retrieval, wood bunks & current inspection

• GMC Passenger Van/Minivan:

 V6, 4.3 liter, cold air, silver/gold color, current inspection & 89,000 miles

 

 

ABCole.com | 877-539-9866

 

 

United Country I AB Cole and Associates Auction & Realty LLC

Barry Cole, VAAF 796

 

REAL ESTATE TERMS: 10% Buyer’s Premium. For registration buyers will need a driver’s license for positive ID and a $5,000.00 cashier’s check made payable to the bearer. A total deposit of five percent (5%) is required on auction day.  Balance due at closing. Closing to be within 30 days. PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS: 15% Buyers Premium, 6% VA sales tax. Visit website for complete terms, conditions and additional information. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.




Auctioneer License Information:

    Auction Listings provided by AuctionZip.com. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.