CLOSE
( E-Mail, User ID, or Auctioneer ID )
(Uncheck if using a shared computer)
 
 
 
 

Auctions in your inbox!

Get notified about the latest local and online auctions.

We value your privacy! Click here to read our policies.



Auction Information
Auctioneer Ron Stricker's Auction Co. 913-963-3800
Auction Date Nov 18 Auction
Location
24815 Somerset Rd.
Paola , KS
Time 10:00AM
Auctioneer's Other ListingsE-mail AuctioneerAuctioneer's Web Site
View Full Photo Gallery
Auction Listing
AuctionZip Auctioneer ID# 46075
Ron Stricker's Auction Company Along With Blue Ribbon Reality Will be Selling the Real Estate and Personal Property of Neuman D. Stern Estate in Care of Madeline G. Stern.  We will be selling Approx 60 acres with approx 80% of the ground being tillable and the other 20% of the ground in pasture and buildings. There is some machinery and vehicles. We will also being selling Lots 6 and 7 in Chiles KS. that connect to the 60 acres as well. Auction of the Personal Property starts at 10:00 AM Real Estate will Be sold at 12:00 Noon.  If purchasing the Real Estate you will be required to Pay $5000.00 down the day of the Auction and the buyer must close on or before 30 days of the Auction.  The Closing will be done through Security 1 title Company. Any and All announcements made day of the auction will take precedents over any and all Printed Material. 


Auctioneer License Information:

    Auction Listings provided by AuctionZip.com. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.