Absolute Real Estate Auction
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS AUCTION ON OUR WEBSITE!
Wednesday November 19 at 12 Noon. Property may be inspected at any time.
23.42 Acres Sub-Divided into Tracts to be Offered Separately and as a Whole
To Be Sold to the Highest Bidder without Minimum or Reservation
Highway 411 in Vonore, TN 37885
- 23.42 Commercial Land Sub-divided into Tracts to be Offered Separately and as a Whole
- Located off of Highway 411 in Vonore, TN 37885
- Annual Average Daily Traffic is Approximately 13,216, according to TDOT
- Ideal Land for the Construction of Retail Establishments,
Repair/Service Establishments, Overnight Lodging Establishments, and
other Commercial Constructs.
10% Buyers Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the
purchase price (including Buyers Premium) and is due sale date in the
form of cash, cashiers check, personal or company check plus a real
estate sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds
at closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE (November
29, 2016). NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
According to Loudon County Planning, the subject property is zoned as follows:
- C-3: Highway Commercial District
- Electricity: Loudon Utilities Board
- Water: TASS (Tellico Area Services Systems)
- Sewer: Town of Vonore
- Gas: Loudon Utilities Board
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
- Monroe County Taxes: $3,648.00
- Vonore City Taxes: $643.00
- Total Approximate Property Taxes: $4,291.00
For more information on Monroe County taxes, please contact the Monroe
County Trustees Office at office at (423) 442-2920. For more information on Vonore City taxes, please contact Vonore City Hall at 423-884-6211.
From I-75, take exit 72 (Hwy 72) and travel south 15.6 miles. Turn left
onto US-411 N and travel 2.6 miles. Property is on the left.