1. REGISTRATION: Bids accepted from registered bidders only. Please bring your drivers license for identification. Registration will begin the day before the Auction at the scheduled Preview and also the morning of the Auction at 8:00 a.m. Receipt of a bid number, implies an understanding of legal obligation to all Terms and Conditions.
2. AS-IS, WHERE-IS: All equipment and vehicles are being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranties. Potential Purchasers must perform such independent investigations, with respect to the equipment and vehicles as they deem necessary. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! There will be no refunds made to the purchasers - for ANY reason.
3. PAYMENT TERMS: All items purchased MUST BE PAID IN FULL on Sale Day by Cash, Cashiers Check, Credit Card or Personal Check. Anyone who has purchased item(s) at the Auction, is not allowed to leave the lot without paying for items. If you want to write the Auction Company, a Personal Check and go to the Bank to get a Cashiers Check - You must write the personal check before leaving the Lot. We will accept credit cards and there will be an additional fee that applies for using credit cards. Information will be available when registering to bid.
4. VEHICLE TITLES: Cash, Credit Card or Cashiers Check is required to obtain title and remove vehicles, large equipment or trailers. A business check is not a substitute for a Cashiers Check.
5. DISPUTES: The Auction Company reserves the right to settle any and all disputes involving bids or sale of Equipment.
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND VERIFICATION: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior released announcements, verbal or written, concerning the sale. All information provided by the Auction Company is deemed reliable, but not warranted. No warranty for its accuracy or omissions are assumed by the Auction Company or the Sellers. Verification of the information is the responsibility of the purchaser.
7. REPRESENTATION: The Auction Company represents the Sellers.
8. BUYERS PREMIUM: There will be a 10% Buyers Premium added to the high bid to determine the final Purchase Price.
9. REMOVAL: All equipment must be removed by November 1st at 5:00 p.m., unless other arrangements are made. After this date, you must call Anthony Smithers at (540) 420-3501, to schedule an appointment to remove equipment.
10. BID INCREMENTS: Auction Company reserves the right to set bid increments and to establish the bid sequences.
11. ABSOLUTE AUCTION: All items will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of the Price.
12. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Auctioneer License Information: 549
Auction Listings provided by AuctionZip.com. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.