- Click here to view Photo Gallery
Cherry Berry has closed their doors and is offering the contents of the store at public auction. Cherry Berry Store was opened 5 years ago or so, all equipment was purchased at that time. Bankruptcy and Consignment items have also been entered into the auction. Come and join the fun of on-line auctions.
BEFORE BIDDING PLEASE READ
1. PREVIEW/Inspection of all items will take place Saturday, Oct 22, from 10am to 1pm - 1610 Hwy 50, Grand Junction, Colorado. Click on Travel/Directions tab for more specific directions. Signs will be posted.
2. Do not bid on any item in this auction before you read the terms and conditions. If you cannot abide by the terms of the sale or if you are not able to pick items up by the specified dates, DO NOT BID ON THE ITEMS IN THIS AUCTION.
3. All winning bidders must pick up all items you purchased on Wednesday,Oct 26th, from 10am to 4pm. The Auction Team will not be responsible for any items not picked up by 4pm on the 26th.
5. Please note that the tax rate for all other items at the sale location is 7.65%
6. The buyers premium is 13% and will be discounted to 10% if you choose to pay with cash or certified check and pick up on scheduled pick up date. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $30 fee imposed
7. Anyone purchasing firearms must complete a background check prior to receiving the firearm. Firearms must be picked up at 1610 Hwy 50, Grand Junction CO. Do not bid on any firearm if you are not able to pass the background check. If you are an out of State purchaser, you must make arrangements for your firearm to be shipped to a licensed firearms dealer in your State. You will be responsible to arrange for all shipping and for shipping costs.
8. An items that need to be shipped/transported will be at the expense of the buyer. You will need to arrange for shipping/transportation separately from The Auction Team invoice.
9. *** Please Note- This auction will feature an auto extend - if there is a bid on an item within the last 5 minutes of the end of the auction, that item will extend for 5 minutes (example, if a bid is placed at 6:57pm on, that item will be extended until 7:02pm, unless someone bids again, which will extend that item for another 5 minutes from the time that bid was placed). This allows our auction to be more like a live auction, in that, someone cannot bid at the last second of the auction and not give you the ability to bid again.
10. Bid Increments
$3 to $15= $1
$15 to $30 = $3
$30to $100 = $5
$100 to $300 = $10
$300 to $1000 = $25
$1000 to $2000 = $50
$2000 to $5000 = $100
$5,000 and beyond = $250
OK, now go have fun bidding!
Hilltop: 5th Street South, or take hwy 50 to Delta, we are on the corner of Hwy 50 and Grand Meas Ave.
Auctioneer License Information: