| Attached Files |
Auction Brochure (PDF)
Real Estate Auction
Elves Dean Wiggam Property
128 South Blake Street, Danville, IN 46122
3 Bedrooms - 1 Bathroom - Attached Garage
1.18± Acres - 4+ Town Lots - Creek
Wednesday, November 9th, 6:00 p.m.
Auction to be held on site at the subject property,
128 S. Blake Street, Danville, IN 46122
Tuesday, October 25th, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 3rd, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- 4+ platted town lots totaling approx. 1.18 acres with mature trees & creek
- All public utilities with potential for additional residential building lot(s)
- 1521 sq. ft. house built approx. 1900 with covered & enclosed porches
- Wood & aluminum siding, asphalt shingled roof, & updated vinyl windows
- Gas furnace, central air conditioning, electric water heater, & 100 amp
- Laundry room (6'x13') & kitchen (12'x13') with updated cabinets
- Dining room (9'x13'), den (9'x16'), & living room (13'x17')
- 3 bedrooms (9'x14', 10'x13', & 13'x13') & 1 full bathroom
- Appliances include oven/range, refrigerator, disposal, washer, & dryer
- Unfinished partial cellar with concrete floor & balance on crawl space
- 2-car attached garage with concrete floor & automatic overhead door
Great property for investors & first-time home buyers
Don't miss this unique opportunity
Directions to Property & Auction Site: In Danville, take Jefferson Street south from Main Street (US 36) to Blake Street. Go southeast on Blake Street to the property on the west side.
Terms of Auction
TERMS: Successful buyer to pay 10% down day of auction with the balance due on or before December 9, 2016.
TAXES: Real estate taxes to be prorated to day of closing.
FINAL BID: Property to sell subject to the final confirmation of the owner/seller.
IMPROVEMENTS: All improvements to be sold in "As-Is" condition.
INSPECTIONS: Call LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404 or visit the Open Houses.
Owners: Elves Dean Wiggam & Etal
Powers-of-Attorney: Gene Wiggam & Rachel Humphrey
Auctioneer License Information: