( E-Mail, User ID, or Auctioneer ID )
(Uncheck if using a shared computer)

Auctions in your inbox!

Get notified about the latest local and online auctions.

We value your privacy! Click here to read our policies.

Auction Information
Auctioneer LOOMIS GROUP AUCTIONEERS (724) 528-2550
Auction Date Nov 05 Auction
151 Edgewood Drive
Grove City, PA
Time 11:00AM
Auctioneer's Other ListingsE-mail AuctioneerAuctioneer's Web Site
View Full Photo Gallery
  • 2 Story, Immaculately Clean, 4 BR Home

    2 Story, Immaculately Clean, 4 BR Home

Auction Listing
AuctionZip Auctioneer ID# 8227
    Attached Files    
Auction Brochure (PDF)
Internet & Location Auction 

>> CLICK HERE << to view register and bid online!

The Estate of Dorothy Monteleone
Nancy McCraken: Executrix • Linda Swift: Co Executrix 
Miff McBride: Attorney For Estate


151 Edgewood Drive, Grove City, PA 16127

Two Story, Immaculately Clean, Four Bedroom Home with Double Lot. Tastefully Decorated.

Real Estate: Modern eat in kitchen w/oak cupboards, granite sink top, adjoining small room for breakfast or lunch room. All appliances included with the sale of the real estate.

Formal dining room w/adjoining formal living room,
Adjoining small TV area, living room has full wall w/fireplace and book shelves, full  mantel.

Second story w/three bedrooms. Master bedroom w/dressing room/nursery or sitting room, third bedroom w/dressing room, all walk-thru spacious closets, full bath, open stairway.

Full partitioned basement, pantry, shop, bath and laundry combo, w/appliances. Wine cellar reinforced for security shelter.

New windows, new doors, new furnace. Cement drive w/neighbor easement. City utilities.

The entire house is wired to be run by generator power, if necessary, in the case of an outage. The hookup for a generator is in the garage by the main door.

Real Estate Terms & Conditions: 10% Deposit end of auction / 10% buyer’s premium required end of auction, total 20%. All properties sold as is. Guaranteed clear deed (title) by seller. Special extended provision for closing, and bid acceptance time period. (See website / bidding site) or request a copy of terms and conditions, or call us. We love to hear from our customers! Buyer's full responsibility to perform and all due diligence prior to bidding. Bidders / buyers agree to hold harmless Loomis Auctioneers of any and all liability, whatsoever.

Seven walnut bedroom suite w/db bed, dresser, vanity w/bench. Chest & cedar chest, eight pc walnut dining room suite w/glass front china. Other clean beds. Complete easy chairs, LaZboy chairs, 2 cushion sofa, 4' Samsung TV. 5 Drawer maple chest, desks, other furniture. Five pc dinette, oak bed and dresser, antique 4 section oak bookcase w/btm drawer, antique child's roll top desk and chair, 4' wall table, small gate leg table w/stretcher base, old 4 door cupboard, steamer trunk, small safe.

Lot of liquor decanters never opened. Two door stops a parrot and a frog. Sessions mantle clock, jewel cases, vanity lamps, few old Christmas items, lot of other Christmas. Ideal doll soft body, open/close eyes perfect. Bride doll perfect, Nun doll perfect. Hundreds of other items, still unpacking. Nice dishes and kitchen items. Large amount of super high quality expensive costume jewelry, also good jewelry that has not been tested.

Nearly new Cub Cadet XTL Enduro Seven, mower w/grass catcher.
7' Aluminum ladder, hose and holder, Lawn Boy 522R  5HP snow blower. Sweepers, cot, shop vacs, lawn & garden.

Terms: All items are sold as-is.  A   10% buyer's premium will be added to all lots. Items must be paid for, in full, on the day of the auction. Mastercard & Visa accepted (3% additional buyer's premium added).

Auctioneer License Information: AU001760L

    Auction Listings provided by Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.