Custom Built 4 BR / 2.5 BA Home on 10+/- Acres in Hanover County VA
REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 12 noon
12370 Cottage Woods Drive, Ashland, VA 23005
Price to be determined at Live Public Auction.
From the Lindy K. Rodman Estate: Custom built 4 BR/2.5 BA home on 10.8 +/- acres located in highly desirable Hanover County, VA. Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
To settle the estate, we have been contracted to market and sell this custom built 4 BR/2.5 BA home on 10+ acres at public auction. Located in one of the most sought after counties in the Commonwealth, this lovely home is move-in ready, and with a little TLC could be showplace condition. Bid early, often and buy at auction!!
- Custom built 4 BR/2.5 BA 3,044 +/- sf 2 story Colonial style home on 10.8 +/- acres
- Eat-in kitchen w/custom cabinets (Michael Traylor Designs); dining room; living room; playroom; attached 2 car garage w/finished bonus room
- Updated custom kitchen; hardwood floors throughout; beautiful woodwork and trim
- Well and septic system
- Central AC & heat (heat pump); one fireplace
- This beautiful home is located in rural Hanover County close to I-95 and Rt. 54, and benefits from the award winning Hanover County School System. The 10.8 +/- acres is wooded and borders Mechumps Creek.
- Tax Map: 7799-07-8697; Creekside Lot 2, Section 2; Zoned: A1; $100 per year road maintenance agreement; Home built in 1988
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
ATTN REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please click here and complete the broker participation form. In order to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/4/16.
Property Tour: Sunday, October 30 @ 2 pm SHARP. Please contact Anne Grindstaff for more information or a private preview of the property (804-301-2488).
For more information visit, www.nichollsauction.com
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group
Corporate Office: 888.357.2814
On the web at: www.nichollsauction.com
View the full auction listing.
Auctioneer License Information: