Bankruptcy Auction - United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
In Re: Dorothy R. Palmer - Case # 12-12211(SMB)
4,100 Sq Ft Pre-War Loft - Full-Floor Apartment
Located in Greenwich Village - 1.5 Blocks from Union Square
- 832 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10003
- 4,100 Sq Ft Cooperative Apartment
- Major Requirement for Cooperative Board Approval is Minimum Down Payment of 25%
- Full-Floor Unit with Private Key-Locked Elevator
- Spectacular Open Floorplan & 12.5' Ceilings
- Tremendous Views to Broadway
- Ideally Located Only 1.5 Blocks from Union Square Park, Subway, Whole Foods & Numerous Restaurants
- 3 Bedrooms (4th Bedroom Converted to Tremendous Closet)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Layout/Room Description:
- Entrance Foyer
- Living Room/Great Room
- Dining Room
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Tremendous Walk-In Closet (Converted Bedroom) & En-Suite Bathroom
- 2 Additional Bedrooms
- 1 Additional Bathroom
- Laundry Room (Washer, Dryer & Sink)
- Video Intercom Security System
- Bicycle Storage Room
- Superintendent (Monday-Friday)
- Passenger & Freight Elevators
- Additional Information:
- Ideally Located in Greenwich Village at Border of Union Square - Near Many Restaurants & Whole Foods
- Large Triple Pane Glass Windows Facing Broadway
- Oak Floors Throughout (Carpeted Master w/ Hardwood Underneath)
- Large Closets Throughout
- Heating System: Steam
- Cooking Fuel: Gas
- Central Air Conditioning (Two Zones)
- 1.5 Blocks to 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q & R Trains
- Monthly Maintenance Charges (Includes Real Estate Taxes): $5,104.57 (68% Tax Deductible)
- Heat, Cooking Gas & Water are Included in Maintenance
- Association (830-832/834 Broadway Owner's Corp) Overview:
- 19 Residential Member Units
- 2 Retail Units Owned by Association & Leased for $160,000 Annually (Extremely Under-Market Master Lease Expires in 2049)
- Strong Financials
- Very Little Building Turnover, Many Long-Time Residents
- Rentals Permitted (All Units Currently Owner Occupied)
Inspection/Viewing: Available by appointment on Wednesday, November 2nd and Monday, November 14th. Please call Debbie Donovan at 516.349.7022 x 203 to schedule your appointment.
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, November 16th at 1:00 pm. Registration commences at 12:00 noon.
Auction Location: Sells On-location at 832 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10003.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free & clear of all liens, claims & encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier's check in the amount of $320,000 made payable to “Kenneth P. Silverman, as Trustee”. Please download the complete Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: A four (4%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Broker Participation: A one (1%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation Form for details.
Kenneth P. Silverman, Esq., Chapter 7 Trustee
SilvermanAcampora, LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Trustee nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Trustee, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.
View the full auction listing.
Auctioneer License Information:
1240836 & 1424944