Absolute Real Estate Auction
2.2 Acre Residential Development Tract
4521 Sunflower Rd, Knoxville, TN
Wednesday October 19, 2016 at 12:00 Noon
Property can be inspected at any time.
FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS, INCLUDING PROPERTY DOCUMENTS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- 2.2 Acres
- Located Adjacent to The Hammond Apartments/Townhomes (formerly known as Sunflower Apts.)
- 200 Feet Frontage on Sunflower Rd.
- Ideally Located Just off Middlebrook Pike
- Convenient to Downtown and West Knoxville Shopping & Dining
- All Utilities Available
- Great Potential for Small Multi-Family Development
Buyers Premium - Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase
price (including Buyers Premium) and is due sale day in the form of
cash, cashiers check, personal or company check plus a real estate
sales contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at
closing. CLOSING MUST OCCUR WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE DATE. LAST AVAILABLE
CLOSE DATE IS NOVEMBER 8TH, 2016. NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE.
day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage and square footage
believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN ITS
"AS IS, WHERE IS WITH "ALL FAULTS" CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER
IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE.
R-1: Low Density Residential (City of Knoxville)
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Sewer: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
Knox County Taxes: $132.00
City of Knoxville Taxes: $154.68
- Current Year Taxes to be Pro-Rate at Closing
- Back Taxes (if applicable) will be paid by Seller
- Elementary: Pond Gap Elementary School
- Middle: Northwest Middle School
- High: West High School
From the intersection of
Middlebrook Pike and Lonas Dr., take Lonas Dr. south for approx. .05
miles. Turn right on to Kim Watt Rd. and travel approx. .52 miles. Take a
slight right onto Sunflower Rd. and travel approx. .25 miles to
property on right.
Auctioneer License Information: