CLOSE
( E-Mail, User ID, or Auctioneer ID )
(Uncheck if using a shared computer)
 
 
 
 

Auctions in your inbox!

Get notified about the latest local and online auctions.

We value your privacy! Click here to read our policies.



Auction Information
Auctioneer LOOMIS GROUP AUCTIONEERS (724) 528-2550
Auction Date Oct 20 Auction
Location
365 EASTON RD
HERMITAGE, PA
Time 04:30PM
Auctioneer's Other ListingsE-mail AuctioneerAuctioneer's Web Site
View Full Photo Gallery
Auction Listing
AuctionZip Auctioneer ID# 8227
    Attached Files    
Auction Brochure (PDF)
HERMITAGE, PA POA AUCTION
REAL ESTATE • ANTIQUES • HOUSEHOLD

For Ann Carlin

365 EASTON RD, HERMITAGE, PA 16148

THURSDAY OCTOBER 20TH @ 4;30  PM  
REAL ESTATE SELLING AT 5:30 PM

>>> CLICK HERE <<< TO BID ONLINE NOW!

OPEN HOUSE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 10TH, FROM 6-7 PM

REAL ESTATE: Two bedroom, vinyl sided w/ brick front entrance. Well maintained home, situated on one acre, more or less.  Lot of curb appeal.

Semi modern kitchen w/all appliances/ with adjoining dining area, with built in corner cupboard. Living room w/fireplace. Two bedrooms, bath,
Large entry w/knotty pine planking, could be used for office. Hardwood floors, plaster walls. Newer windows, 220 amp, city utilities.

Finished basement w/integral french drains. Older gas furnace in excellent condition (per furnace man) shower / sink / laundry area, wood burning fireplace. Stainless gutters with covers. One car garage, extra nice shed.

Taxes are: $1,573.94

Terms & Conditions: 10% Deposit end of auction / 10% buyer’s premium required end of auction, total 20%. All properties sold as is. Guaranteed clear deed (title) by seller. Special extended provision for closing, and bid acceptance time period. (See website / bidding site) or request a copy of terms and conditions, or call us. We love to hear from our customers! Buyer's full responsibility to perform and all due diligence prior to bidding. Bidders / buyers agree to hold harmless Loomis Auctioneers of any and all liability, whatsoever.

FURNITURE • TOYS • ELECTRONICS  ANTIQUES  

Living Room Furniture, Lamps And Tables, Maple Dresser, Etc. Lot of Toys, Lot of Electronics. Child's electric battery drive sports car, Ideal doll perfect, walking doll, cupid  doll, rubber dolls, old toys and games, Barbie electric drawing set, Claudette hair styling doll, rocking / glide baby horse, 1950's stroller  and car seat, record players, old radios, cameras, Christmas, old electronics, sewing machine, flat trunk, lap keyboard, Yamaha trombone, etc.

Antique dishes, rooster collection, spice set, costume jewelry, all kitchen items, good old books and papers, memorabilia, railroad magazine.
Hundreds of items not listed.

Terms: All items are sold as-is.  A 10% buyer's premium will be added to all lots. Items must be paid for, in full, on the day of the auction. Mastercard & Visa accepted (3% additional buyer's premium added).  





Auctioneer License Information: AU001760L

    Auction Listings provided by AuctionZip.com. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.