| Attached Files |
Auction Brochure (PDF)
TWO PRIME BUSINESS
REAL ESTATE AUCTIONS
ONLINE INTERNET AUCTIONS
BIDDING ENDS WEDNESDAY, OCT. 16TH @ 5 PM
*See other listing for property #1
BEAUTIFUL PLANTATION STYLE DUPLEX OVERVIEW:
Duplex #1 - 36 S. Mercer St. Greenville
4 bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, 2 Baths, Currently rented @ $600.00 month
Duplex #2 - 38 S. Mercer St. Greenville
4 bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, 1 Bath, $500.00 month
BIDDING STARTS AN EXTREMELY LOW $25,000.00!!
(Seller paid $139,000.00 and made many updates in 2010 -2011) In no way does the starting bid reflect the value, or bidding outcome of this property. The opening bid is a realistic starting point to eliminate unrealistic bidding. BID NOW!
PROPERTY #1 & PROPERTY #2 INTERNET AUCTIONS ONLY! All information has been provided by the seller, for both properties.
Terms: 10% Deposit end of auction / 10% buyers premium required end of auction, total 20%. All properties sold as is. Guaranteed clear deed (title) by seller. Special extended provision for closing, and bid acceptance time period. (See website / bidding site) or request a copy of terms and conditions, or call us. We love to hear from our customers! Buyer's full responsibility to perform and and all due diligence prior to bidding. Bidders / buyers agree to hold harmless Loomis Auctioneers of any and all liability, whatsoever.
Auctioneer License Information: