Bankruptcy Auction - United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
In Re: 2013 COLONIAL LLC - Case # 16-22715-RDD
Multi-Family Building - 11 Condominiums
Bulk Sale of Entire Building (Unsold Sponsor Units)
- 2013 Colonial Avenue, Pelham Bay, Bronx, NY 10461
- Known as Pelham Bay View Condominium
- Originally Developed for Sale as Condominiums (Never Sold, Converted to Rental)
- 11 Residential Units & Common Area Setup as Potential Gym with Half Bathroom
- Neighborhood Benefits from Substantial Local Redevelopment
- 8,146 Sq Ft Building
- Fully Sprinklered
- Rooftop Patio
- Built in 2007
- Unit Information:
- (11) 1-Bedroom Units (Average Size: 683 Sq Ft)
- Kitchens: Wood Cabinets, Tile Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances (Range, Oven, Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator & Dishwasher)
- Baths: Finished with Stone Tile Flooring and Walls
- Living Room/Bedrooms: Hardwood Flooring
- 8 Units with Balconies, Remaining Have Access to Rear Patio Area
- Double Hung Thermo-Pane Windows
- Individually Metered for Gas & Electric (70 Amp Panel in Each Unit)
- Central Heat & Hot Water
- Tenant Storage Room
- Laundry Room
- Additional Information
- All Tenants are Month-to-Month (as of Sept 30th)
- Click Here for Past Leases
- Borough: Bronx Block: 4248 Lots: 1001-1011
- First Floor Common Area
- Buzzer/Intercom Entry System
- Security Cameras in Place
- Lot Size: 2,877 Sq Ft
- Lot Dimensions: 30′ x 96′
- Zoning District: R7-1 with C2-4 Commercial Overlay
- $4,600,000 Original Offering Plan Sellout Price
- Current Rent Roll: $141,480 (1 Vacant Unit & 3 Non-Paying Units Under Eviction)
- Potential Gross Income: $225,000+
- Annual Real Estate Taxes (Under Abatement): $781
- Annual Real Estate Taxes (Upon Abatement Expiration-2024): $39,976
Viewings: Mondays, October 31st & November 7th from 12:00 noon - 2:00 pm.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 11:00 am. Registration begins at 10:00 am.
Auction Location: NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel, 102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst, NY 11369. Online & absentee bidding available with registration at least 5 business days prior to auction, please call for details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $150,000 made payable to “McCarthy Fingar LLP, as Attorneys”. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: A six (6%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two (2%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
McCarthy Fingar LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 11 Debtor & Debtor in Possession
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Potential Buyer acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their offers. Neither Maltz, the Chapter 11 Debtor & Debtor in Possession, the Attorney for the Chapter 11 Debtor & Debtor in Possession nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Chapter 11 Debtor & Debtor in Possession, the Attorney for the Chapter 11 Debtor & Debtor in Possession, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.
View the full auction listing.
Auctioneer License Information:
1240836 & 1424944