Court-Ordered & Consignment Auction
AUTOGRAPHED & VINTAGE GUITARS
Partial Asset List:
- Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960 Reissue signed by Slash
- Epiphone "The Boneyard" signed by Joe Perry
- Taylor 110 Acoustic signed by Dave Matthews Band
- Fender Amnesty International Limited Edition Acoustic signed by David Bowie
- Yamaha F-335 TBS Acoustic signed by Chrissie Hynde, Shirley Manson and Others
- Ibanez Joe Satriani Edition signed by Chickenfoot
- Dean Dave Mustaines Signature V signed by Dave Mustaine
- Ibanez G10 signed by Alice in Chains
- Fender MIM Stratocaster signed by Train
- Lyon by Washburn Limited Edition Paul Stanley Design sined by Paul Stanley
- Paul Reed Smith PRS SE Custom signed by Jane's Addiction
- Squier by Fender Stratocaster Standard signed by Matchbox Twenty
- Fender Jazz Bass Special signed by Duff McKagan
- Epiphone Special signed by Third Eye Blind
- ESP LTD signed by Kirk Hammett
- Squier by Fender Stratocaster signed by Blink 182
- Lyon by Washburn signed by Brian Bell
- Epiphone Special II signed by Journey
- Fender Precision Bass signed by Sting
- Martin DXM Acoustic signed by James Taylor
- Fender Telecaster Highway One sined by Sheryl Crow
- ESP LTD signed by Metallica
- Squier by Fender Telecaster Affinity - not signed
- Guild Custom "Solid-Body" Acoustic signed & played by Johnny Rzeznik
- Epiphone Limited Edition Slash Appetite Les Paul - Signed by Slash
- Fender Jazz Bass - signed by John Entwistle
- Gibson Hummingbird Acoustic signed by Tom Petty
- Epiphone Les Paul Custom signed by Zakk Wylde
- Epiphone Blackbird signed by Nikki Sixx
- Washburn RR150 signed by Sammy Hagar
- Epiphone Special SG signed by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Fender Stratocaster w/ 20+ Signatures - New Orleans Music Festival
- Original 1964 Gretsch Corvette w/ Dual Pickups & Vibrato
- Original 1960's Harmony H1215 Archtone
- Early 1970's Gibson ES-175D - Rare Solid Walnut Finish
- 1977 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Wine Red Finish
Click Here to Bid Online
Click Here For Color Auction Catalog
See more pictures in Photo Gallery Above.
Inspection: Morning of the Auction from 9:00 am - 11:00 am.
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, October 26th at 12:00 noon.
Auction Location: Auctioneer's Gallery, 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722.
Deposit Requirements: A 25% deposit in cash or certified funds will be required upon knockdown of bid.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
These assets are being sold on an "AS IS, WHERE IS" basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller, Auction Company or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property, including without limitation. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction Sale.
Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution
View the full auction listing.
Auctioneer License Information:
1240836 & 1424944