| Attached Files |
Sale Bill (PDF)
Saturday, November 26, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.
(In case of a Blizzard check our web site www.danpikeauction.com. The alternative storm date would be Tuesday, November 29, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.)
SALE LOCATION: The auction will be held at the Rossow farm at 45858 850th Street Lakefield, Minnesota, which is located from the I-90 exit at Lakefield, Minnesota 5-1/2 miles north on highway #86 to 850th Street, then 3/4 miles east. Watch for auction signs the day of the auction.
TRACTORS, LOADER, MOWER, GPS
· 2010 JD 9530 4x4 tractor w/ approximately 1,800 pre harvest indicated hours, Green Star auto steer ready, 800/70Rx38 rubber, 18 spd. power shift trans., 4 hyd. outlets, ser. #018516. Power Guard until 12/31/17. Very nice tractor.
· 2008 JD 8230 MFD tractor w/ only 2,634 pre harvest indicated hours, Green Star & Auto Steer ready, 480/80Rx46 rear & 480/80Rx34 front rubber, axle duals, 8 front suit case weights & bracket, 4 hyd. outlets, ser. #007393. Sharp unit.
· 1967 JD 2510 (D) tractor w/ quad trans., 15.5x38 rubber, rear wheel weights, factory wide front, 3pt. yoke, ser. #010370. Nice tractor.
· 1944 JD B tractor w/ electric starter & fenders
· 1953 Farmall C tractor w/ Woods belly mounted finish mower, runs good, ser. #149096
· 1952 Farmall Super H tractor w/ NF., runs good.
· JD 148 loader w/ JD brackets & Joy stick controls
· JD Green Star 2630 monitor display w/ SF2 & Starfire 3000 receiver. Purchased new in 2014.
COMBINE, HEADS, GRAIN CART
· 2011 JD 9770 STS combine w/ only 804 sep. & 1,184 eng. pre harvest hours, 5 spd. feeder house, Pro-drive, Green Star & Auto Steer ready, 520/85Rx42 driver & 600/65Rx28 rear rubber, Mauer bin extension, Hi-capacity unloading auger, factory duals, bullet rotor, chopper, ser. #0741490. Power Guard until 9/7/17 Very sharp well-cared combine.
· 2015 JD 608C Stalk Master 8RN chopping corn head w/ stalk stompers, guidance system, knife rolls, hyd. deck plates, ser. #775460
· JD 635F bean header w/ Carry air reel, ser. #0756113
· J&M 875 grain cart w/ 30.5x32 rubber, both augers have recently been replaced, ser. #3712
· 2 - JD 4 wheel header trailer
· 1995 Ford L-9000 day cab semi tractor w/ Cummins N-14 engine, 10spd. trans., 414K indicated miles, power steering, air ride, 295/75Rx22.5 front & 275/80Rx22.5 rear rubber.
· 1993 Ford L-9000 day cab semi tractor w/ Cummins N-14 engine, 10 spd. trans., power steering, air ride, 295/75Rx22.5 front & 275/80Rx22.5 rear rubber.
· 2005 Wilson Pace Setter 41 grain hopper trailer w/ electric roll tarp & Ag hoppers.
· 1985 Tempte 40 grain hopper trailer w/ roll tarp
· 2000 Utility 28 S.S. single axle van trailer w/ 2-2000 gal. poly tanks, 2 - chemical inductors, remote electric hose reel, Honda transfer pump. Very nice unit.
FIELD & GRAIN EQUIPMENT
· 2013 JD 1770NT CCS 16 row 30 planter w/ pneumatic down force, set up for starter & herbicide with 500 gal poly tank, trash whipper, row shutoff, ser. # 1A01770PTCM750507. Very sharp planter.
· 2013 C/IH 870 9 shank disk ripper w/ hyd. folding disk & leveler wings, 425/65Rx22.5 rubber, cushion gangs, ser. #YDD066659870. Very nice condition.
· C/IH 200 Tiger Mate 45 tri-folding field cultivator w/ rolling basket, 4 front gage wheels, knock on sweeps, walking axles, ser. #JFH0044339-200. Purchased new in 2010. Nice clean unit.
· JD 680 approximately 29 chisel plow w/ True-depth standards, 15 spacing, ser. #000805
· 2013 Fast 9518T pulltype sprayer w/ 120 boom, 6 section with automatic section control, JD rate controller, Automatic Raven height control, 380/90Rx46 rubber, height control. Purchased in 2014. Setup for JD 2630 display. Very sharp.
· Yetter 30 hyd. folding rotary hoe
· Dakon 280 gravity seed wagon w/ plastic seed auger, Sur-Lok roll tarp, 12 ton gear
· Portable gas powered hyd. power unit
· DMI 3100 3pt. 13 shank NH3 tool bar
· Set of Ag Chem tear drop saddle tanks w/ JD brackets
· Stainless steel 800 gal. tank w/ saddle bracket to fit JD 4x4 tractor
· 2 - Parker 2000 gravity wagons w/ seed auger & gears
· Westendorf 10 ton running gear
OTHER EQUIPMENT, ANTIQUES, TOYS, & MISC
Set of two JD 450 lb. rear tractor wheel weights; 5,300 gal. Green vertical poly fertilizer storage tank; JD 275 double auger 3pt. snowblower w/ hyd. spout; 7-1/2 red pickup box topper; Huskee 60 gal. 3pt. sprayer w/ pump & ditch side boom; Set of custom built pallet forks that fit JD 148 or 158 loaders; 2,000 gal. fuel barrel w/ Gasboy pump; Bumper hitch tandem trailer w/ 500 gal. fuel barrel & 12 volt pump; JD hitch off stalk cutter, 2 wheel bumper hitch yard trailer; Set of JD poly bean header snouts off JD 635 head; Miller #200 single phase wire welder; O.I.T. floor drill press; Metal cut off saw; Grinder; CP 1 air impact wrench; Gas torch cart; Homemade pulltype yard sprayer; Assorted hand tools; Assorted farm equipment parts; 25 gal sprayer tank w/ bracket; Assorted truck & trailer tires & rims; Shop cherry picker lift; Dog house; Assorted farm toys & Antique items including several crocks, copper boiler and Other items to numerous to mention.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: We are extremely honored to be asked to represent the Rossow Family with the sale of this line of very well cared for late model farm equipment and personal property items. The equipment is well cared for and has been shedded for the most part.
INSPECTION: Equipment inspection will be welcome between 10:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. two days prior to the sale or by appointment with Mike Rossow at 507-840-1536.
SALE ORDER: We will be starting with the shop equipment at 10:00 A.M., followed by the miscellaneous smaller items, then at approximately 11:00 to 11:30 A.M. we will be on the equipment portion of the sale. Please mark your calendars to make sure to be with us for this outstanding forenoon auction. We look forward to seeing you at the auction.
AUCTION TERMS: U.S. funds - cash or bankable check or bank wire transfer payable the day of the auction. Owners & sales staff are not responsible for accidents. All items are being sold as is with no stated or implied warranty. Statements made the day of the auction taken precedence over any & all printed material. All titles will be transferred by the auction company, a $35 document fee will be charged to the buyers in addition to applicable taxes & license fees. The information given is believed to be true & correct to best of the owners & sales staffs ability, but IS NOT GUARANTEED. Buyers assume full responsibility for all items upon purchase and winning the bid. Buyer shall make all inspections of items prior to purchase and rely solely on their judgment as to condition, age, hours, mileage and any safety or other defects. All out of the area buyers shall provide letter of credit to the auction company prior to purchasing. All buyers must register for buyers number prior to bidding. All sales are final. LUNCH ON GROUNDS.
Auctioneer License Information: