| Property Address |
|Jim Stanford Road|
Poplarville, MS 39470
Pearl River County Timberland For Sale at Auction in Poplarville, MS
1,300+/- acres of managed timberland & hunting tract will be sold at live auction on Sat. Oct. 29th 2016 at 11am CST.
This unique property has been in the same family for over
60 years and intensely managed for timber growth for the last 25 years.
This is a great family hunting property as well for deer, turkey,
squirrel, duck, and fishing. Upper and lower Cameron Lakes are on this
property. This tract also has two rustic camps and an old barn situated
in a field big enough to plant sunflower for doves, or food plots, and
also with enough length to accommodate a landing strip for a small
plane. Other amenities include:
- 10+/- Established Food Plots
- 8+/- Feeders
- 4+/- Shooting Houses
- Electricity to Campsites
- Artesian Water Well will Filtration System
- On Site Gravel Pit
- 1+/- Mile Pearl River Footage
- Cameron Lake 10+/- Acre Spring Fed Lake
- Boat Launch into Cameron Lake
- Food Plot Equipment
- Merchantable Timber 40% Hardwood, 60% Pine with some in 3 ½ year old loblolly plantation, and some recently managed thinned.
- Good Road System Throughout
- Minerals Do Not Convey
- Access in on Jim Stanford Road off of HWY 43 North Poplarville, MS
- Airports at either Poplarville or Picayune, MS are closest paved runways.
- Legals- Sections 17,18,19,20, T-1-S, R-17-W
This property has been enjoyed and hosted by the Williams family
heirs for over 60 years. Properties like this do not come up on the open
market for sale very often. Dont let this rare opportunity to own a
truly unique piece of property that can be enjoyed by your family for
generations pass you by!
Showing Date: Sunday October 9, 2016 2-4PM. Contact Barbara Bonnette or Chris Lemoine 318-443-6614 or 318-359-2394. MS#S-46769
Auctioneer License Information: