CLOSE
( E-Mail, User ID, or Auctioneer ID )
(Uncheck if using a shared computer)
 
 
 
 

Auctions in your inbox!

Get notified about the latest local and online auctions.

We value your privacy! Click here to read our policies.



Auction Information
Auctioneer Garner Auctioneers LLC 330-627-5573
Auction Date Oct 29 Auction
Location
1186 Canyon Rd. SE
Carrollton, OH
Time 09:30AM
Auctioneer's Other ListingsE-mail AuctioneerAuctioneer's Web Site
Auction Listing
AuctionZip Auctioneer ID# 1302

Online Bidding for this auction is available through AuctionZip!

Please call us with your c.c. info so we can approve you to bid. Also please go to www.garnerauctioneers.com for link to catalog


Terms for Internet Bidding: Registration: anyone wishing to bid on line at this auction must first sign up and get a bid number. Garner Auctioneers LLC reserves the right to accept or reject the bid of anyone registered or unregistered.


Terms and Conditions: There is a 12.5% charge for online and Absentee bidding added to the total purchase price. Plus AuctionZip charges 5% so the total charged is 17.5% Credit Card Required. Payment by Visa or Mastercard must be approved before bidding.


Sales Tax: All sales in Ohio is subject to sales tax unless you have a tax exempt and must have that before you pay for items.


Warranty Condition: All items sold " AS-IS," "Where-Is" without any warranties as to usefulness & merchantability. Purchasers  call for more pictures or question if any before bidding This is only as a guide


information and description are believed to be accurate, however, Garner Auctioneers LLC makes no guarantees as to accuracy. No refunds after final hammer drops.


Shipping Terms: shipping will be paid by buyer and shipped within 4 days of payment, expect for Pedal tractors that are put together, Cars, Go Cart, and anything bigger than a Pedal tractor you must pick them up no shipping provided.





Auctioneer License Information: 57-63-0521

    Auction Listings provided by AuctionZip.com. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for this auction. Potential buyers are urged to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or by contacting the auctioneer directly. The terms and conditions of the auction may or may not be published in this listing. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ARE BINDING AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY INFORMATION FOUND HEREIN.