LAZY "R"FARM, INC.
WHEN: SAT. NOV. 12TH 2016 STARTING @10:00AM
WHERE: 14720 DAY RD. MT. ORAB, OHIO 45154
Lewis Auctioneering is proud to be offering at public auction this excellent line of equipment. It has all been well maintained, taken care of, & stored under roof. DON'T MISS THIS "DANDY" AUCTION. Check back here often as we will post more pictures as we get things pulled out and cleaned up.
1. International Md. 5488 Tractor, (Cab in excellent cond.)w/duals & front weights, showing 2454 hrs.
2. International Md. 1066 Turbo Tractor w/duals & weights, showing 3386 hrs.
3. International Md. 766 Tractor, diesel, wide front, hrs. u/n
4. Farmall Super M-TA row crop Tractor w/ power steering
5. International Md. 384 Diesel Tractor w/front loader, power steering, showing 456 hrs.
6. International Md. 184 Tractor w/ belly mower w/Easy vac #20
7. 1991 Chevrolet Kodiak tandem truck w/18ft. grain bed, 108,000mi.
8 Gleaner M Combine 2 wheel dr., w/ Md. 315 grain head & Md. 630 -6 row corn head, showing 1744 hrs.
9. (2) DMI grain or seed wagons w/ side augers, in excellent condition
10. AMCO power ditcher
11. Case md. 415 - 20' cultamulcher, in excellent condition, very little use
12. Case IH md. 5100 grain drill w/ grass boxes
13. 16ft. IH disc, excellent condition
14. 16ft. International md 496 - 22' disc, excellent condition
15. International md 5560-5 bottom plow
16. International Cyclo md. 400-6 row planter
17. hay wagon
18. New Holland pull type, PTO driven, 7ft. cycle mower
19. (2) 3pt. PTO driven post hole augers
20. "Easy Vac" lawn vac/gas engine
21. pull type sprayer
22. Hahn 20ft. field sprayer w/ 500gal tank
23. fuel tank w/pump
24. 20 ft. flat bed equipment trailer/ dual axles/fold down ramps
25. Est. 700gal plastic chemical tank
26. Bush hog 72" pull type rotary mower
27. Harrogator Brand 20' bat wing harror w/cyclinders
28. 30' New Idea corn elevator
29. John Deere 6 row 3pt. cultivators
30. IH 13' chisel plow wheel lift
31. 3pt. boom pole
32. 8' Woods Grader blade
33. "Bad Boy" Zero turn 60" lawn mower
34. 2001 Chevy Silverado c2500 277,853 mi.
35. 1987 Four Winns 23' boat , gas powered
36. 1983 Buick Electra Park Avenue 82,852mi.
37. Honda Big Red 3 wheeler
38. 1939 Buick 4dr. sedan--frame, motor, transmission, wheels, restored--body needs resortation
39. Misc. tools, hand tools, garden tools, air compressor, that we haven't sorted yet
SELLER: LAZY R FARM, INC. REGENA K. MILLER PRES. & POA
Auctioneers Note: Everything is sold as is where is with no guarantees. Inspect starting at 8:00 am on auction day. Auction will start promptly at 10:00 am regardless of weather so dress accordingly. "NO BUYERS PREMIUM" Lunch Wagon
Terms: Cash or Ohio Check w/photo ID. We Accept Visa, Master Card, & Discover, a 3% fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
CALL LEWIS AUCTIONEERING WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Auctioneer License Information: