IMPORTANT NOTICE:This event will be a COMBINATION auction and estate sale. The traditional ESTATE SALE will be held BOTH days on the 4th and 5th of November. AT HIGH NOON on Saturday, November 5 the PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD AT PUBLIC AUCTION. The real property is the ONLY THING being sold at auction. ALL OTHER ITEMS will be priced and sold in the traditional ESTATE SALE fashion on November 4-5. Link Fuller 14056. Call 830-305-4820.ESTATE SALE ITEMS to include Refrigerator.Washer & Dryer.Storage Racks.Cowboy Boots.Costume Jewelry.Ebay Inventory.Bicycle.Plants.Furniture.Iron TEXAS Bed.Tools.Fishing Gear.Household Items.Collectibles.Antiques.List TO BE UPDATED.
GUIDELINES FOR REAL ESTATE BIDDERS:
1. This property will be auctioned at 12 NOON on Saturday, November 5th.
2. This property will be auctioned AS IS WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees whatsoever. SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REPAIRS OF ANY KIND. Bidders may get an inspection done on the property PRIOR TO AUCTION at bidder's personal expense.
3. To schedule an inspection OR to look at the property prior to auction, call Link Fuller at 830-305-4820 and he will get you in touch with the professional realtor who has this listing.
4. If you are the winning bidder you MUST pay $5000.00 in CASH or CERTIFIED FUNDS immediately after property is pronounced SOLD. This money is NON-REFUNDABLE and will go immediately to escrow at title company until closing. Winning bidder will have 30 days from date of auction(Nov 5, 2016) to complete closing.
5. The REAL PROPERTY ONLY will be sold at auction, not any of the personal property of the seller will be included. All personal property will be sold during the traditional ESTATE SALE Nov 4-5.
6. PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: 2BR 1BA. 800 square feet. Slab foundation. Composition Roof. Lots of oak trees. Front porch. Sitting area in back. SUPER RENTAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY or FIRST HOME.
Auctioneer License Information: