Schneider Industries are realtors specializing in the sale of facilities with equipment. We are proud members of
For More Information or to Schedule an Appointment for Inspection Please Call Steve Stipanovich at 314 863-7711 or email email@example.com
Broker Cooperation Welcomed and Encouraged!
Click Here for Plant Layout
Click Here for Equipment List
Property Address: 22034 200th St., Sigourney IA 52591 (Highway 149)
County: Keokuk County
Total Building Size: Approximately 45,000 sq. ft.
Total Site: 80.64 Acres
Year Built: 1977
Last Renovation: Retrofitted to Handling Beef Processing in 2013
Office Space: 5000 Sq. Ft.
Shipping/Receiving Docks: 3 Docks on North Side, Plus a Dock for Live Animals on South Side of the Facility
Livestock Receiving: Covered Penning With Ability to Hold Semi-Load of Cattle
Refrigeration: New Refrigeration Installed in 2013 for Carcass Cooler, Fabrication Room, Packaging Room, and Finished Product Cooler/Freezer
Waste Treatment: On-Site 3 Tier Lagoon with Land Application
Water Supply: Three On-Site Wells and One Fire Emergency Well. Also, Connected to City & Rural Water if Needed
- Active USDA Permits to Slaughter and Process Beef and Poultry
- Active DNR Permits to Land Apply Wastewater
- Temple Grandin Designed Religious Slaughter Knockbox
- Three Large Alkar Coolers/Smokehouses
- Hydraulic, Air, and High Pressure Water Throughout Plant
- Ability to Slaughter and Process 60 Head of Cattle Per Day Immediately
- With Additional Carcass Rail and Refrigeration
- Carcass Cooler Can Hold 400-599 Head
View the full auction listing.
Auctioneer License Information: